**EVERYTHING listed on our blog IS FOR SALE. If you do not see a price, please DO ask.**

EMAIL US HERE!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baker's Cabinet - $300.00

The Dusty Attic got this new bakers cabinet last week. I absolutely adore it. I kept asking Connie (momma-n-law and owner of the Dusty Attic) if she would notice such a big piece missing if it accidently found it's way to my house. LOL!
Both of the bottom cabinets are actually bins!
Isn't it amazing.

Now I know that most people would think that this vintage jade color should be outlawed but I think it suits this cabinet extremely well...haha.
Look at those tiny drawers!

This item is FOR SALE.
*****

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing. I love it. Wish I had a cabinet like that one. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I am a follower. I Love that cabinet you have . You are a lucky gal!!!!!

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete