**EVERYTHING listed on our blog IS FOR SALE. If you do not see a price, please DO ask.**

EMAIL US HERE!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby on the way...so we're runnin' behind!

(I do not take credit for this image. Image from babble.com)

Hey Everyone! This is Brittany. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be trying to get some updates on here by this weekend. Some of you already know but for those of you that don't... I am going to be a Momma to a second baby in September. The last few months have been a little rough! ....Well, a LOT rough to be exact. I have spent the last 2 months in bed and December was spent ....well, like ANY December is spent getting ready for Christmas.



Anyways, don't give up on our blog just yet. We just have been a little delayed.

Hope to have things up soon!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment