**EVERYTHING listed on our blog IS FOR SALE. If you do not see a price, please DO ask.**

EMAIL US HERE!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Witches Boots by Brittany from Prim Hollow

We wanted to give you a peek at some of the witches boots that Brittany has been working on lately. As well as a few from the past. There are a few not pictured that are almost finished.We will be posting them soon.
(Above: 2010 Colonial type Witches Boots with Spats - Released)
*****
These boots can not be purchased until their released date in-store.
Approx. August 21st thru September...be on the lookout.
*****
These items will not be held.
(First Come, First Get!!)
(2010 Witchy Boots with Curl Toe in Red - SOLD)

(2010 Witchy Boots with Curl Toe in Green - SOLD)


(2010 Witches Boots with Buttoned Tabs - SOLD)


(Last Years 2009 Twitches Boots in Green with Buckles - SOLD)


(2008 Twitches Boots with Rusted Pins - SOLD)

(2008 Country Prim Witches Boots with Curl Toe and Splayed Heel - SOLD)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just realized where you are located.
    Your are only 56 miles away from me!!
    WooHoo!!

    I love visiting fellow bloggers shops.
    I would love to stop by sometime.
    What are your shop hours?

    Infact, I just took an e-run to Ridgeway yesterday!!
    Heck, I was just a hop, skip and a jump from you and didnt even realize it!! LOL!!



    Thanks so much,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you let me know how much the owls are that I saw on your other blog! I think I see one in one photo here, too! Adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I never saw this comment. They were 5.50, I beleive. I have to make another batch soon because they sold out in just a few days of having them in the store.

    ReplyDelete